Trampolines are generally safe and offer great exercise for all members of the family. However accidents can happen and people occasionally get injured. Therefore its in your best interest to exercise caution when on the trampoline. Children should be supervised when on the trampoline.
Injuries can range from minor scrapes and bruises to more serious ones such as head injuries and concussion, broken bones etc.
So be aware of the following:
- Keep the trampoline a safe distance from other objects
- Place the trampoline on a soft surface
- Avoid dangerous trick such as flips
- Keep young children off the trampoline (consult manual for age restraints)
- Only allow one child at a time to avoid collisions
- Alcohol and trampolines do not mix
Trampolining is fun – but please observe caution and good sense when on it.